Welcome to my Stories and Poems blog!
Quick rules: Don't plagiarize anything.
Do not re-post without my permission (at least link back to my blog~) and if you like something, please do leave a comment.

Enjoy!!

Wow...

I made this blog ages ago to share my short stories and poems with the world.
After a while, amidst the hustle and bustle of every day life, my writing fell to the sidelines and I now rarely write anything new.
I came back here because of a comment someone left on one of my poems and its really heart warming to see my works appreciated and touching the hearts of others. To be honest, I never really thought I was very good *laughs*.
So anyways, I hope you guys enjoy reading my works. It was a pleasure and an experience writing each and every single piece.
Please do leave a comment if you read something you like (^_^)
And thanks for reading =)

No comments: