Welcome to my Stories and Poems blog!
Quick rules: Don't plagiarize anything.
Do not re-post without my permission (at least link back to my blog~) and if you like something, please do leave a comment.

Enjoy!!

Chemistry [Poem]

We dance around each other,
denying the attraction that pulls us closer.
Like planets in orbit,
magnets resisting the pull,
leaves fluttering in the wind,
whispers in the night.
If I could deny you, would I?
If I would deny you, could I?

You spark this in me
Chemistry so intense
It is not that I love you
Not that I'm infatuated
But i'm drawn to you
The way that you are to me
And it scares me

Tell me why do I adore you
Why I look at you with fascination on my face
Tell me why when we are together
Our hearts sing in harmony
Even as we argue and refuse to speak

Could it be that you were made for me?
As I was made for you?
Could it be by fate's irony
That we are meant to be?
Could it be, you and I...
Friends, lovers, soulmates
You and I?

No comments: