Welcome to my Stories and Poems blog!
Quick rules: Don't plagiarize anything.
Do not re-post without my permission (at least link back to my blog~) and if you like something, please do leave a comment.

Enjoy!!

You (poem)

Spending time with you
Looking at your face
Wishing I could ease your pain
Anything, so you’d smile again

As I listened to your voice
I would picture all the scenes
When all our roles we reversed
The times when you were me

Memories flood my mind
Surging from every corner
I think of all the times ago
You saved me from a fall

Did I say my ‘thank you’s?
Did I say them well?
Did I portray the way I felt?
Of my gratitude, did I tell?

For all the times you’ve smiled,
For when you’ve made my day,
For all the consoling words
To this date, that you have said.

For all the times you’ve ‘scolded’,
Poured cold water on my head.
For all the times you made me see
That I just bumped my head.

For all the times you made me realize
Everybody goes through hell.
For all the times you woke me up
Opened my eyes so I would see

So just a note,
A small reminder,
Thank you.
I owe you one (or more)

No comments: