Welcome to my Stories and Poems blog!
Quick rules: Don't plagiarize anything.
Do not re-post without my permission (at least link back to my blog~) and if you like something, please do leave a comment.

Enjoy!!

Think... (Poem)

Lindley, faster do the blogskin,
I’m getting so damn bored
I’m having too much time to think
Too much time with my thoughts

My friends they like to tell me
“Sam, PLEASE don’t think so much”
Deidre, Manda, Sha, DreyDrey,
And also Iona…

I wonder about love
And the things that it can bring
Oceans of happiness
Or a life of misery

How come some last so long?
Yet some always time-out?
How come some are so happy?
While others just want out?

I wonder about the future
The life that we will lead
Can we really make our dreams?
Or will it stay just that?

Apprehension filled with dread
Are all our choices weak?!
What if we don’t make it there?
What if we only dream?

I wonder about life and death
Why one has to leave
We know all the reasons clichéd
But sometimes I still need

If only they could live again
If only there’s the chance
Would we have done things differently?
Or stick to the same old dance?

I wonder about me…
If I know what I’ve to do…
Can I take care of myself
And do what I should always do?

Its like the song,
Que Sera, Que Sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future’s not ours to see
Que Sera, Sera…

I think…
I just stop thinking now
Cuz like they say,
“Sam, PLEASE don’t think so much!”

No comments: