Welcome to my Stories and Poems blog!
Quick rules: Don't plagiarize anything.
Do not re-post without my permission (at least link back to my blog~) and if you like something, please do leave a comment.

Enjoy!!

So What? (Poem)

Let me ask you a question:
So what if I like him?
If I think he’s cute?
Does it really matter if I do?

So what if I like our chats
And the way he just knows?
We are good friends,
So what?

So what if I like him
For reasons you may not know?
You can’t possibly know
Why…

He cares, he’s fun
He understands.
He’s amusing, teasing
Annoying, sometimes

He’s funny and interesting
Witty and nuts
Frustrating yet nice
Smart yet stupid

You say you can see the future
One where we are together
Anything can happen, you say
Yes, and it may not

So what if we sometimes sit together
And once in a while we talk?
So what if we tease each other?
We are friends, are we not?

So what if we end up together?
So what if we will not?
So what if I like him?
We are good friends,
So what?

No comments: