Welcome to my Stories and Poems blog!
Quick rules: Don't plagiarize anything.
Do not re-post without my permission (at least link back to my blog~) and if you like something, please do leave a comment.

Enjoy!!

Scars (poem)

Once there was:
An empty paper;
A hopeful heart
Full of prayers and dreams,
Unscarred.
Frustration born from pretenses,
All this pain from love.
Disappointed I stand
A reed in a never-ending storm
Never resisting the pain
Caused by the ones I care for.
For broken hearts heal
But the lines and scars remain.
Forgiving is easy enough
But we may never forget

We all do it:
Place ourselves first
Never thinking maybe
Someone might need us
More.
All this time I stood here
Waiting.
So I’ll wait here to catch you
If you were to fall.
But you never saw that.
How like you

No comments: