Welcome to my Stories and Poems blog!
Quick rules: Don't plagiarize anything.
Do not re-post without my permission (at least link back to my blog~) and if you like something, please do leave a comment.

Enjoy!!

Charades [Poem]

There's something i wish I could tell you
I don't know if you'd understand
Its a feeling in my heart
And i've been thinking about it lately

But would you hear my words?
Would you know what it means to me?
There are so many things I wish I could say
But I think it'd get lost halfway

Oh, I started piano lessons btw.
but i still haven't cut my nails
I have a new aim in life
And I think its really great.

I smile a lot more now
I'm enjoying the little I have.
I went to cell last night
we played charades.

Do you know that game? Charades?
I feel like we're playing that sometimes
Like I'm acting out a scene
I hope you'll understand.

Do you feel the void?
There's this big distance between us
Well, we're not kids anymore
And things arent the same

But I wish they were
It makes me sad.
To think I'm losing you
What can I do?

I guess we're growing up
but do we really have to grow apart?
I thought it'd always be us together
You and me, just like it used to be

I guess its my fault
I was never really there
Physically, emotionally
And now its too late

I dont want to beat around no bushes
Dont want no games of charade
Dont want to pretend like its all okay
As it slowly slips away

Because I love you
I dont want you to go
I wish you'd stay.
What more can I say?

No comments: