Welcome to my Stories and Poems blog!
Quick rules: Don't plagiarize anything.
Do not re-post without my permission (at least link back to my blog~) and if you like something, please do leave a comment.

Enjoy!!

What If One Day (Poem)

What if one day I said I love you
As I hold you close to me?
I would tell you of the times I wished
You were here beside me

Then I’d paint you a picture

Rising suns
The sky grows light
The new day filled with new events
Every step
Every breath
Something new or old
I always think of you even
As the sky streaks orange,
gold,
purple, blue,
And all the colors in between

Sometimes I close my eyes
Wonder if you hear my thoughts
Would you know that I love you?
Always have and always will
I would say my deepest feelings
All those I hid for so long
Things you never knew
Everything

Then you’ll see me
See with new eyes
For the first time
Who am I
I’m not the one you thought I’d be
Or maybe you always saw me
Even when I couldn’t

I know what’s in your heart
Sometimes I see me
You’re the book I love to read
The stars in my sky
The warmth in the rain
You are the one I love
Forever
No matter what
Because you love me
My friend

No comments: