Welcome to my Stories and Poems blog!
Quick rules: Don't plagiarize anything.
Do not re-post without my permission (at least link back to my blog~) and if you like something, please do leave a comment.

Enjoy!!

Exams Are Here (Poem)

Exams, exams
Boringnyer exams.
Sit still in your place
Jangan harap bercakap

We read and write,
Write, read, write,
Then read and write,
And write, write, write

Everybody goes crazy
We talk to ourselves,
A sign of insanity,
Display of inanity

“Shit, I can’t answer!”
“Why isn’t anyone else done?!”
“Yer, they are cheating.”
“Why am I so dumb?”

Depends what exam
Then our habits come out,
Boring or takder masa
It all depends wan lah

BM: So blur
English: What to write?
Moral: OMG
Sejarah: Can just die

Bio: Huh? Say what?
Chemistry: What the shit?
Physics: I dunno
Maths: Uh, forgotlah

Add Maths: Just sitlah and cry
Sama-sama we all die
EST: So lazy…
Where’s the bloody point?

Inilah perangai
Pelajar Form 5
But tell me lah…
Do you like exams?

No comments: